Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
BTC
New Contributor
New Contributor

Online Usage Statements

I have an Optus prepaid service, and when I check my usage details online I can never seem to reconcile the details shown back against the remaining balance. On closer inspection I find that large chunks of data are missing from what is shown online. The latest episode was no data (calls, SMSs) shown for the period between 4/2 and 19/2. I contacted Optus and they extracted the missing data and sent it to me. OK, but the online statement of usage still has big gaps. I find this unacceptable. Anyone else experienced this?

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Esther
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Re: Online Usage Statements

Hey BTC, sorry to hear you weren’t’ able to view/retrieve all your records via MyAccount.

You are also able to use our SMS Menu  24/7 to retrieve your recent usage and transactions, expiry dates, your current plan details as well as lots of other features. 

Give that a go and see how that goes for you 🙂

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

0 Kudos
BTC
New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: Online Usage Statements

Thanks Esther, but the problem is that when my credit balance ran out faster than I expected it to I checked the usage details using the online facility (much easier than the SMS option) there were big gaps in what was reported. Optus helped by producing a 'manual' (?) statement which filled the gaps, but there shouldn't be any gaps in the first place. It wasn't the first month that gaps have appeared, but it was the first time I had taken the effort to chase it up with Optus. 

0 Kudos