Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Jhnb
New Contributor
New Contributor

No linked services

Have downloaded app, registered with email. No services linked. Prompt to message opens link to download app again. Stuck in a loop. How do i link services to account?
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Ray_YC
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: No linked services

Hi Jhnb,

Not sure why there is an issue, if you have a social media account, please send a PM to Optus on Facebook or a DM on Twitter with the details so the team can investigate.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I am now no longer part of Yes Crowd or Optus. Thank you to all those who have contributed to the forum during my time, especially the regulars! Cheers!
0 Kudos
marba33
New Contributor
New Contributor

How do I know my service number
0 Kudos
Vin_YC

Hi there @marba33, you can find your service number your you bill.

For a handy explanation of your bill and how to find important details, please check out Your Bill Explained.

If you're still having troubles finding your service number, please feel free to reach out to us by a private message via our Social Media pages (official Optus Facebook page or Twitter page) where we'll be able to obtain your details securely and assist you further with your query.

Alternatively, you can reach us on a smart device via our Messaging service on the My Optus app 24/7.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.