cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Contributor
Contributor

No Windows version for app

seeing as there is no Windows version for the app,ilogged on to the optus website but cannot use any of the features,when i click on Dashboard or any other tab it goes back to the Link page. and i cannot do anything else.  How do i get to use this webpage without Linking.optus webpageoptus webpage

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

Re: No Windows version for app

Your internet username is not an email. Check your bill, it should be in the grey box and is typically just first name and last name like "johnsmith".

0 Kudos

Re: No Windows version for app

Hi @jeepers, sorry to hear you're having troubles accessing your My Account.

Can you please try registering for My Account.  Once you've done this, please try logging into My Account .

If the above didn't work, please feel free to reach out to us by a private message via our Social Media pages (official Optus Facebook page or Twitter page) where we'll be able to obtain your details securely and assist you further with setting up your My Account profile.

Alternatively, you can reach us on a smart device via our Messaging service on the My Optus app 24/7.

0 Kudos
Top Contributors