Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Lico
New Contributor
New Contributor

MyOptus App no longer allowing me to login

I have been trying to sort out an issue with our Fetch box since moving house 9 weeks ago. All communication has been through the MyOptus app, and with the ongoing (seemingly unresolvable) issue with our Fetch box, it was good to have all the message history in one place. I could just copy and paste previous conversations when having to answer the same questions over and over again with each new support person.

It seemed we were starting to get somewhere with the Fetch issue, when all of a sudden, the MyOptus app logged me out and refused to log me back in. I can now not contact Optus because everywhere I turn to try to get resolution on my Fetch issue just sends me back to the MyOptus app.

I get a message saying that my login details are incorrect, which of course, they are not, as I have been able to login to Yes Crowd without a hitch.

I have gone through all the trouble shooting steps to no avail. Please help.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Tigers1719
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Re: MyOptus App no longer allowing me to login

@Lico 

As you My Optus app is not working if you have access to Facebook or Twitter you can message Optus Support.

If you make the subject of your message as per your title  "MyOptus App no longer allowing me to login"

I am an Optus user.
0 Kudos
Lico
New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: MyOptus App no longer allowing me to login

Thank you. I will give that a try
0 Kudos