cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
dcam
New Contributor
New Contributor

My prepaid daily plus transaction record and downloadable PDF transaction record wrong?

I have recharged 3 x $10 on my new Optus $2 my prepaid daily plus since I've had it, but the transaction record and the downloadable PDF transaction record seems quite wrong.... it only shows 1 x $10 recharge and in fact it only shows 1 x $2 charge as well.

How can I get an accurate transaction record?

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Ed_space
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Re: My prepaid daily plus transaction record and downloadable PDF transaction record wrong?

Hey dcam

Optus doesnt keep the recharge records on Prepaid services beyond the 3 months, so its up to the users to keep track of the recharges through their banking details if they're needed for Tax. You may want to check the CC details if you recharged by card to verify date and amount details.

If you have recharged only once in the 3 months then thats all you'll see on the transaction record.

Optus CS also only has vision of the last 3 months of recharge info in the systems - if you have recharged 3x $10 in the last 3 months they will be able to give you date details from their systems for you to search your banking records.

Your can Chat with them through your Optus App features, online through a My Account invite or you can call them 24/7 on 1300555002

Cheers

Ed

Esther
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Re: My prepaid daily plus transaction record and downloadable PDF transaction record wrong?

Hey dcam, thanks for posting 🙂 Ed's correct in his reply, but if you need additional help please don't hesitate to post back.

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

0 Kudos
Top Contributors