Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

My phone is not receiving calls and SMS

Good afternoon,

I am Ricardo *hidden*, i have a problem with my line because i can not receive call and SMS , I need to read some very important  SMS but , I think that my line does not work. I need a very fast help please.

Ricardo *hidden*

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: My line does not work

Hi Ricardo,

We have hidden your personal information on our online public forum. We take your privacy very seriously. If you have any questions about this, please feel free to refer to the Community Guidelines. Thank you! 

Have you tried restarting your phone?

Please see our help and support page: Can't Receive SMS Troubleshooting

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Thank you so much for the answer, i did the steps that you sent me but It could not fix my problem, My line does not work , I can not call or receive calls , and SMS, when I want to call there is a message that says "no registered on network". I need fix this issue right now because i need to continue working if I can not receive important SMS I won't be able to work.

I hope a fast answer.

Thank you so much, Have a good day.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Did you also check if there are any reported network issues at your location?

Please contact Optus directly on 133 937 and holding the line to get through to a team member or please leave Optus a message for further assistance and someone will get back to you as soon as possible. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos