cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Bowler_Golf
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

My bank details for direct-debits have now changed. Please advise me IN TEXT on how to do this asap.

As above. Please help, asap, so that I can Optus each month, without any hassles. 

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Tina_YC

Re: My bank details for direct-debits have now changed. Please advise me IN TEXT on how to do this a

Hi @Bowler_Golf, thanks for getting in touch with us. In this article we'll explain how to set up, change or cancel direct debit. Let me know how you go. Tina.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

petergdownload
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

Re: My bank details for direct-debits have now changed. Please advise me IN TEXT on how to do this a

Look at your bill. Pay a few $100 into it using any of the methods (BPay, CC, Oz Post). The money appears as a credit on your account and Optus will use the credit to pay any future bills before using another method. Gives you time to set up your DD again.
Bowler_Golf
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Thank you for this stop-gap idea. It will be very helpful for me to 'buy' some more time to get my banking arrangements changed, as I don't have a modern mobile phone that can 'hold' any apps from anybody!
Bowler_Golf
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

I was also helped very much by Westfield Optus employee. Jamie.
Top Contributors