cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

My Optus app troubleshooting tips

If you're having issues with the My Optus app, try the following troubleshooting steps:

1. Make sure that the app is updated to the latest version

2. Check compatibility of your device. Your smartphone should be running iOS 9.0 (or higher) OR Android 5.0 (or higher)

3. If you're having difficulty accessing the billing functions in the app, check that the current My Account username & password is entered correctly

4. Switch the phone off and then back on again, and then try the app

5. Reset the device's Network Settings, and then try again. If you're unsure how to do this - click here for device guides

6. Delete the app, switch the device off / on again, then re-install the app

7. If unable to log in, check that your contact e-mail address, contact phone number and date of birth is correct with Optus. 

If your usage is not showing, confirm that your bill cycle hasn't just reset and there have been no recent plan changes.

Note: My Optus app is not compatible with Windows phones or Coles Prepaid customers.

Unresolved issue

If you're still having issues with My Optus app after completing the above steps, contact us for more help. If you have a social media account, please send a PM to Optus on Facebook or a DM on Twitter with the details. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: My Optus app troubleshooting tips

Not sure if this is a bug but every time I try to check the status of my Order it says:  Order Number Error.  Please check the order number you entered (I didn't enter it, it was automatically sourced from My Account and I've checked it there.  The number is what Optus have given me).  It then gives me a "Alternatively you can track your order" link but the link takes me to a "Getting Started" page instead of the Order Information page

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: My Optus app troubleshooting tips

Hi @King401, you can Track your Optus order via our → tracking page here. The order number should have a letter at the end. In saying that you will receive SMS updates as the order progresses. If the issue still continues then you are best to speak with our Support team either via the messaging service via the Optus app itself or by calling them on  133937 - Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm AEST to get your order status.

Kartika__________________________________________________________________________
I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors