cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question

Yes Crowd will close and be redirected to Help & Support on the 1st November 2021. Thank you to every member who has made this community such a helpful and supportive place for customers and staff to interact to help serve along with improve our products and services. You will be missed.

reanna
New Contributor
New Contributor

My Optus app not working

I’ve been instructed to use the app to message for help, but it does not work and it’s incredibly frustrating. I’ve tried both the regular login and to login through “Message Us” but every time it won’t go through. The login details are correct, there are no error messages, but it’s like it just refreshes the login page instead of logging in. I’ve tried my parents home account and my phone account, I’ve reset passwords, redownloaded the app, reset my device (etc. everything you can think of) and it just won’t work. To receive support we’re told to message on the app but I can’t send a message! I’ve spoken to employees on the phone about the issue I’m trying to send a message about and I can’t get an answer from anyone as to why it won’t work. I’ve been sent round and round in circles with no help, I t’s infuriating! Does anyone know how to deal with this?
0 Kudos
4 Replies
Alken
Contributor
Contributor

Re: My Optus app not working

good luck getting any help from Optus .I have same problem .Why doesnt Optus have an email to send in .

ill tell you why ,because they dont give a s....t about theirbcustomers 

0 Kudos
Dan_C
Retired Employee
Retired Employee

If possible, message us on Facebook or Twitter.

Our Social Media team are across most of the various fixes for these sorts of issues.

They won't be able to respond right away, but bear with them and someone will respond back. 

We're treating customers who can't access the My Optus app or My Account as critical. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Spollydolly
New Contributor
New Contributor

I have exactly the same issue. I can log in through browser but cannot use the app! Have spoken to Optus employee and he suggestedI delete app and reinstall...this did nothing and he did not return to the chat. I thought maybe it was because my mobile is not an Optus phone but I have vodaphone and my Telstra app works great! Why is this an issue with so many people and we can’t get answers. Since my enquiry it just says we are having technical difficulties and to try again later (over 2 weeks!!)
0 Kudos
Tina_YC

Hi @Spollydolly, thanks for getting in touch with us. 

We recommended following the 6 troubleshooting steps on this page. The steps may help you get the app back up and running again. If you need further assistance, please send a private message to the official Optus Facebook or Twitter page so we will give you a hand there.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

0 Kudos