Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Chantelewis
New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: My Optus App - Now Available!

Hi would u be able to help me with billing issues and putting a password on my account ?
0 Kudos
Ian
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Sure, send info through our online form and we'll get in touch.

0 Kudos
jeffparker
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Hi, another big plead for a Windows Phone version please.

0 Kudos
Ian
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

lethal40 - haven't heard back about the Desire HD just yet, but am still following up.

Regarding the removal of My Account, one of the reasons for this not being supported anymore is because the app only displays raw data, where as the My Optus app is capable of giving a true representation of what the bill will actually be.

0 Kudos
lethal40
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Ian,

Thanks for the post and following up. I look forward to the response whe you receive it.

The my optus app sounds like a great I idea, and based on what you say is an inprovement over the 'my account' app. Would be ideal if I could get hold of it. from the google play store as marketed/stated.

Look forward to hearing further.

lethal40

0 Kudos
Ian
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

@lethal40 wrote:

Hi Ian,

Thanks for the post and following up. I look forward to the response whe you receive it.

The my optus app sounds like a great I idea, and based on what you say is an inprovement over the 'my account' app. Would be ideal if I could get hold of it. from the google play store as marketed/stated.

Look forward to hearing further.

lethal40

Update on this for you - the app hasn't been tested on this device as it's not a handset we've sold.

As we'll only release the app for handsets that we've tested it on, unfortunately it will not be available to download on the HTC Desire HD 😞

0 Kudos
Loki
Super Contributor
Super Contributor

Hi there!

Kinda off topic a bit from the post above, but would it be possible to get the "My Optus Community" forum integrated into the app some how? Would be really cool cause then we can ask questions on the fly and answer them as well.

Regards,
Loki
Photobucket
lethal40
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Ian

Thanks for posting the feedback.

A little surprised that optus would have to market a handset to support an app on it. I always though android apps were pretty general and the customer was the entity that they were supporting...not individual handsets.

Disappointing

At the end of the day, I assume that withdrawing support doesnt mean it wont work anymore?

cheers

lethal40

0 Kudos
Ian
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

lethal40 wrote:

At the end of the day, I assume that withdrawing support doesnt mean it wont work anymore?

The old My Account app is actually being removed so at some point it won't be able to be used anymore.

0 Kudos
lethal40
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for the clarrfication Ian...what therefore are we supposed to use at this time?

0 Kudos
Top Contributors