- brent3000
WP7 User and Supporter
Optus Cable Gamer
0 Kudos
Ian
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Re: My Optus App - Now Available!

No further info on this app currently. Any updates will be posted in this thread 🙂

0 Kudos
linkiepoo
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

The my optus app in the app store is not working very wall!

0 Kudos
Dave
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

What's the problem you're having linkiepoo?

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

0 Kudos
timr16
New Contributor
New Contributor

I have a Galaxy Note... and I cant see my internet usage.. i just wanna see how much of my 2gigs ive used. why so hard?
0 Kudos
Dave
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Have you registered via My Account and linked your accounts Tim? This is what you need to do to be able to view your usage.

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

0 Kudos
Aargh
New Contributor
New Contributor

This doesn't work on my Galaxy S2, I had the old app (My Account) installed a while ago but since about 2 weeks ago it won't let me access this app. It keeps on telling me that my phone isn't supported  (We're Sorry! This feature isn't available for your service. For more information please visit our website)

0 Kudos
Dave
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Sounds strange - that model is definitely supported.

Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app? Is there only one version that you can see when searching My Optus?

0 Kudos
Aargh
New Contributor
New Contributor

Yep tried that a couple of times
0 Kudos
vhl328
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

I am having the same problem. iPhone My Account app (the new one) does not work. I cant get past the login screen. and have reinstalled the App three times. . iPhone support blames the phone (needs a hard reset, the phone needs a checkup...) I think the app has not been field tested. The old app has been removed (it stopped working a few weeks ago) and the App store did not notify an update was pending ... so back to the laptop if you want to check usage....
0 Kudos
Top Contributors