New Contributor

Re: My Optus App - Now Available!

@kaylum0 , i've heard in a few weeks.
0 Kudos
Dave
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Hey Guys, Just to give you a bit more information on why the app was removed from the app store. We’ve actually added some new features and it’s currently sitting with Apple for approval. As soon as we get word this is approved and it's available on the app store again, we’ll let ya’ll know 🙂

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

0 Kudos
Aman
Contributor
Contributor

cheers for the info 🙂

0 Kudos
Snomed
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi Dave.  Thought that would have been a free sms to the number you suggested but obviously it isn't as I had my message bounced because I'm out of credit.  Are u surprised it isn't a free text message just like 9999 is to get your balance on pre paid.  Thks and Rgds Snomed

0 Kudos
Dave
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Hey guys!

Just an update that the app is now available for the Galaxy S and Galaxy S II.

The iPhone version will be available again soon! I'll post back when I have an update on that 🙂

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

0 Kudos
jamezhall
New Contributor
New Contributor

Very interested in this as the current ver is quite feature boring..... Wondering why there isn't more advertising on this though, I work in a Regional YOS shop and this is the first I have heard of this. 🙂 Hopefully up soon!
0 Kudos
Dave
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Good news!

The My Optus App is now available in the App Store. I've edited the original post with the new link

Appreciate any feedback you guys can provide and let me know if you need a hand with anything.

0 Kudos
Aman
Contributor
Contributor

thx dave i have just downloaded it looks gud to me

0 Kudos
Top Contributors