Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Ian
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Re: My Optus App - Now Available!

@lethal40 wrote:

Thanks for the clarrfication Ian...what therefore are we supposed to use at this time?

At this stage it'd be best for you to log into My Account online.

We also have the SMS Alerts on selected plans to keep you up to date on where you're at throughout the month.

0 Kudos
lethal40
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Ian, My account online, as I mentioned earlier, since the my account online upgrade (april ?)  it no longer tracks the useage for my plan during the month...something to do with the plan release date I am on...some enhancement!

Seems recently where I look with optus the service is not improving, and what I have got is being taken away, or proving less and less useful.

Optus need to address this, or I will moving elsewhere come november (end of contract).

Sms alerts are only good for some applications (such as nearing or exceeding a useage mark)...wont help with this type of issue.

cheers

Lethal40

0 Kudos
Ian
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

@Loki wrote:
Hi there!

Kinda off topic a bit from the post above, but would it be possible to get the "My Optus Community" forum integrated into the app some how? Would be really cool cause then we can ask questions on the fly and answer them as well.

Regards,
Loki

What a great idea Loki!

We're actually looking into this at the moment so keep an eye out 😉

0 Kudos
Ian
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

lethal40 - if you're still having problems with My Account send a PM through to whoever you spoke to in the past and they can look into it for you again.

This topic is actually for the My Optus app so please get in touch with them again or PM me who it was so I can pass the message on 🙂

0 Kudos
Loki
Super Contributor
Super Contributor

@Ian wrote:

@Loki wrote:
Hi there!

Kinda off topic a bit from the post above, but would it be possible to get the "My Optus Community" forum integrated into the app some how? Would be really cool cause then we can ask questions on the fly and answer them as well.

Regards,
Loki

What a great idea Loki!

We're actually looking into this at the moment so keep an eye out 😉

Awesome! Can't wait to see it!

Photobucket
0 Kudos
lethal40
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks again Ian, done. This topic is indeed for the app, however as you suggested the online my account as a alternative for the app...the conversation got onto that.
Lets hope we get some progress or resolution
cheers
lethal40
0 Kudos
kaylum0
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi,

It appears that the new MyOptus app is not supported for the Sony Ericsson Xperia X10. At least that is what it says on the Google Play store. Can you please let me know why this is the case? This is a phone sold to me by Optus and I am still on an Optus plan so why does this app not work for my X10? The old My Account does work but every time I start that app it says it is being discontinued an 17 Sept and tells me to get the new MyOptus app. Which doesn't work on my phone!

Thanks.

0 Kudos
vbevan
New Contributor
New Contributor

After accepting TOS in new app, still getting the "Opp, We're Sorry! Technical dificulties" message on my SGS2. does the app have a log I can check/send to help fix this? It diesplays my phone number at the bottom of the app in the grey bar, any thoughts? I'm not on WiFi either.

Also a widget for the Home screen would be great, once the app is working.

0 Kudos
farscape
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

I'm having problems downloading the app from the  itunes App Store error is that it's only on the US store 

0 Kudos
Ionize
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Same, guys please put it back into th Australian store, it is not on the iTunes app store for Australia.

0 Kudos