cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Re: My Optus App - Now Available!

Thank you for the information, I will keep an eye out for it. 🙂
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Can someone please help me with My Optus App, as it never works on my iPhone 4?  Even though I'm on 3G and NOT Wifi, it tells me I have to be on Wifi to access the site.  I am also running the lates iOS.  Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

When did this app last work? I've been trying to use it for over 3 months now. First with a Samsung Galaxy S and now with a SGS II. And my girlfriend has a SGS III which it also doesn't work on. All we get is the pic of the emu and a mention of technical issues. Is this going to be fixed? Ever since the site got updated it's been broken as far as I can tell. Really, system updates should probably be done in sync, else maybe remove the app from the store?

The only other thing i can think of is that I'm technically with Woolworths, though they use Optus and i can view my details on the Optus website etc. Also, half the other optus sites including seem to be down, including for example http://optuszoo.com.au/ thought that could just be a issue with the network.

So long story short, is it three generations of the most popular Android handset that don't work with the app or the app itself?
0 Kudos
Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator
Moved:

Post Hidden - Please refer to the My Optus Community Guidelines

0 Kudos
Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Update: My Optus is now available for the SII and SIII handsets 😉

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

I would like to know if there will a widget to go with the app. Thx sorry bout the query was posted first time user. Cheers sgiii
Troy Jones
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I am using a HTC Desire HD (18 month since release) and i am advised the handset is incompatible, when I try to download 'my optus'. 

There is also no listing for 'my optus' in the google play store. Has it been removed?

I am also a bit curious as to why the 'my account' app is being withdrawn...(it works).

Apprecaite any feedback

cheers

0 Kudos
Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

@Troyjones82 wrote:
I would like to know if there will a widget to go with the app. Thx sorry bout the query was posted first time user. Cheers sgiii

Hey Troy,

No plans at the moment for a widget.

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

I'll get in touch with our guys lethal40 and find out some info on this for you. I'll post back once I hear.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks Ian, looking forward to some meaningful information.

regards
lethal40
0 Kudos
Top Contributors