Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Message screen goes to black; it should not.

Is there a fix to the Message screen: it should offer help but I find it goes to  a black screen. I use it on a computer because the phone is broken.

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Message screen goes to black; it should not.

Hi CGMKELLY_1958,

That's the first we've heard of this issue from a customer. Have you tried using a different internet browser?

If you have a social media account, please then send a PM to Optus on Facebook or a DM on Twitter  with the details for further assistance mentioning you’re unable to use the My Optus app.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

I tried Chrome, Edge and Firefox and got the same response.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Thanks for letting us know. Please reach out to the Optus team for further assistance.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Notify the forum when the Message Us screen works.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

What's the URL where you encounter the issue please?

0 Kudos
Top Contributors