Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

Re: Contacting Optus

@Ray_YC , @Dan_C 

Can we please get an update on these mail problems that have been going on for weeks.

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Optus, can you please let us know via Yes Crowd Forum what is the actual reason for the email issues and when is this going to be restored.

Have not been able to check important emails since yesterday.

We are expecting that at least you acknowledge the issue so your customers are relieved that their Email Accounts have not been hacked or compromised.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

After a few weeks of getting the just the occasional errors, or occasional really bad days, I now can get in at all.

Web mail tells me Login failed - Username or password is incorrect.

Outlook tells me Receiving' reported error (0x8004210E) : 'Your mailbox is temporarily unavailable because another e-mail message is being delivered to it or another mail application is accessing it. The server responded: -ERR [IN-USE] Internal error occurred. 

Highlighted

Hi @WhatUsername apologies for any inconvenience caused to the issues with your webmail. We're aware of an issue impacting the webmail services (REF#22859280) at the moment. Our Tech teams are working to restore services as soon as possible. We appreciate your patience in the meantime.

Kartika__________________________________________________________________________
I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Highlighted

Hi @srishi, apologies for any inconvenience caused to the issues with your webmail. We're aware of an issue impacting the webmail services (REF#22859280) at the moment. Our Tech teams are working to restore services as soon as possible. We appreciate your patience in the meantime.

Kartika__________________________________________________________________________
I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

@Kartika That ticket has been around since at least Friday and yet Optus are not posting ANY update d information to the forum. Just saying that the tech teams are working on it is not a satisfactory update.

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Same issues since 8am. still exists cannot excess documents.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Hi Kartika,
It is now nice to know that Optus has finally acknowledged the fault.
My question is whether this is now being handled as Priority 1 issue?
An early answer will be appreciated.
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Guys, looks like incoming emails are flowing through at the moment.
Fingers crossed, I am going to monitor the situation for sometime.
I am also able to login to the email account on my Android phone.

Webmail login is successful also.
Highlighted

Appreciate where you are coming from, @YetAnotherAcc. We have deployed some fixes and many customers have come back advising it is working now. However just in case the support team are still monitoring this in the background. 

0 Kudos