Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Lucyharbidge
New Contributor
New Contributor

Cancel my account

I am still trying to cancel my contract. I have been trying to contact someone since March. I keep getting emails about paying my bill when IT NEEDS CANCELLING URGENTLY! I haven’t used the phone, I haven’t been in the country. Someone needs to contact me as i cannot call you from my english number.
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Ness_YC

Re: Cancel my account

Hi @Lucyharbidge, thank you for reaching out. I'm sorry for the frustration caused. As we are unable to retrieve account details via this forum, for privacy reasons we would appreciate it if you could reach out to our Messaging Team via our 24/7 Messaging Service on the My Optus App to assist with your cancellation. If you are unable to access the app, you can also get in contact with our Social Media Support Team by sending a Private Message on our Official Facebook or Twitter page.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

Top Contributors