cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question

Yes Crowd will close and be redirected to Help & Support on the 1st November 2021. Thank you to every member who has made this community such a helpful and supportive place for customers and staff to interact to help serve along with improve our products and services. You will be missed.

MeshaLamont
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

This service is unavailable at the moment, please try again later.

Prepaid daily maximiser - this has been down for days!!!!! I cannot get internet data !!!! The app does not allow me to buy more data !!! This has been an issue for days !
0 Kudos
5 Replies
Dan_C
Retired Employee
Retired Employee

Re: 9999

The Prepaid Daily Maximiser is a daily usage plan, it doesn't allow for individual data top-ups.

$2.00 a day for 1GB of data (You'll get an extra 512MB data to a maximum of $4/1.5GB for the day). 

You'd be better off on our Prepaid EPIC data plan. There's heaps more data to use and the option of adding data packs. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
MeshaLamont
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

If you reach your daily 1.5GB data maximum you can buy extra data using My Optus app or SMS ‘MENU’ to 9999.
• $2for500MB
The charge for the Extra Data will come from your MyCredit and the data will expire at 11:59pm local time on the day of purchase. You can only purchase Extra Data once the daily data maximum has been reached and if you have enough MyCredit.

Please read the full terms to your data plans !!!
0 Kudos
Dan_C
Retired Employee
Retired Employee

I'm following up on the 999 menu issue.

Just waiting on a response back from one of the platform managers. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Dan_C
Retired Employee
Retired Employee

Okay, I can confirm that we are having issues with the 9999 self-serve menu. They're working on a fix as we speak. I'll keep you updated.
0 Kudos
Jason_Bates
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Agree - this happens a lot. I noticed there seems to be a new menu today - maybe an upgrade? Everything seems snappier and more friendly. Did a bunch of balance checks and didn't get the error once - maybe it fixed!

0 Kudos