a few months ago I switched my Optus ADSL to Optus NBN. Ever since then I cannot get my data usage figure in My Account Dashboard. They used the same account number for the NBN and the ADSL. My $80 NBN plan is showing correctly under My Services listing my home phone number, however the Internet plan (the once with my username) is still showing the old $115 entertainment bundle which should no longer be active. When I click on data usage under that heading it shows all data usage as zero, for the latest month and the previous month. But when i click on the $80 plan that shows my home phone number under usage summary it always shows "! error: loading content". and when I click on Usage Details it states "We are unable to get your Usage Details. Please try after sometime." (BTW nice english grammar Optus. LOL)
I have left this for a few months because I thought it might be due to the switch over from ADSL to NBN and would eventually sort itself out, however so far no luck. I can only assume that one of these needs to be updated on the Dashboard, I tried "Add A New Service" but that didn't work. Any ideas?
Thanks for sending this through and sorry for the confusion!
We may need to update your online profile on our end. Jump into Live Chat or give us a call on 133937 to have someone take a look right away.
If you still need a hand, shoot through your account number, full name and DOB in a private message and I'll be glad to help.
thanks for the reply. I find the phone options really painful as there are so many of them, so I used LiveChat and was informed it'll be about 5 - 7 days for my account profile to update. So i'll see what happens in a few weeks. Thanks,
No worries. Send me a PM if nothing changes over the coming days and I'll check it out.
Hey @singfrong, I've just replied back to your most recent private message. We'll chat with you there!