cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

the bill

i was sent a bill notice saying that my account is overdue and late but this is the first bill  ive seen for september to October. I thought that these bills were due always in the first week of the next month. This is how most bills are paid because of how i am paid. Could you please bill me this way and also send the bill to my cell phone *****, 2 x times say the 2nd week of month and the beginning of the 4th week as well as my email. its a reasonable request and dont you always allow a 14 day grace period? I am going to pay this bill on 30/9/20 so is this technically early ? 

All The Best, Robert Rowe

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted

Re: the bill

Hi @robbierowe18106, we can definitely look into the bill for you however we can`t access customers account on this public forum. You will need to speak with our billing team via the → messaging service to look into this for you.

Kartika__________________________________________________________________________
I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Highlighted
Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

Are you sure it was a legit bill reminder from Optus? There are plenty of scam going around that target Optus customers.

Did it include personal details like name and/or account number?

Was it SMS or email?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

@robbierowe18106  Check the Critical Information Summary of your plan.
There are some plans that are Billed every 28 days so therefore with the variation in the length of months the due date jumps around. 

I am an Optus subscriber, just trying to help.
0 Kudos