Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Tezzasemail58
New Contributor
New Contributor

sending email

I have moved over to Aussiebroadband as provider

Im having problems sending email using Mail

Do I have to go to Optus webmail overtime I need to send an email?

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Kyri_YC

Re: sending email

Hey @Tezzasemail58.

If you have moved internet providers and are still needing to use your Optus Webmail in the interim, you can have this set up.

If you are able to get in touch with our Messenger team via the My Optus app, they will be able to assist you in having this completed.

Alternatively, if you don't have access to the app at this stage, you can always get in touch with our teams on Facebook or Twitter and they will be happy to try and help you out further from there. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

petergdownload
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

Re: sending email

You've left Optus. Optus don't provide any email services after you leave. They disconnect your Optus email address.

You will need to make alternate email arrangements and let every one know your new email address, as well as banks, utilities, etc.

The easiest option is get a free Gmail account. Excellent spam, filtering, access, etc. Also activate the 2fa for much better security.

Best of all the email isn't owned by your RSP and you can use it with anyone and everywhere