Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

prepaid sim card delivery

I have orderd prepaid sim card online and according to tracking website it says it has been delivered and given with authority to leave the good. I have not recevied the product and didnt even got a txt mesg from the delivery person which i instructed to contact on deliverance. According to the call centre person, Optus gave the authority to leave to the good with prepaid sim card delivery. 

I have rang optus call centre 4 times, each person gave me different numbers for me call as they can not help me with prepaid sim card delivery service. 

This is ridiculous!!!! and terrible customer service, I know it is only a pre paid sim card which is not expensive but I am very disappointed with the level of service that Optus provided!!!!! 

So disappointed with Optus 

3 Replies
Highlighted
Super Contributor
Super Contributor

Re: prepaid sim card delivery

Hi @nk12

I'm so sorry to hear this. Was the sim card being delivered to your home address? Alternatively, you can pop into one of our Optus stores → Store Locator and pick up a sim card to avoid any further delivery delays etc. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Same issue here. Ordered online a starter SIM card pack thats $40 worth but was going for $10. Did on Thurs night. Its Tuesday 3pm in Brisbane and the order status still shows at Startrack office in Sydney. I'm travelling on Friday and my credit expires on Saturday. Was hoping I'll at least get it by today to get time to port over number. Why does Optus promise Express Delivery if you can't keep it ?  I'm not sure if I can buy a $2 SIM card from store and ask for the value to be added ?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Hey dimwitty, what was the delivery date that you were given from the outright team? 

0 Kudos