Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
TSSAL
New Contributor
New Contributor

optusnet email not working

since 1pm today my optusnet email not working anywhere not even on my webmail , outages says there is a fault in my area of rodd point nsw 2046.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Steven_YC

Re: optusnet email not working

Hey @TSSAL

Our Network Status page here  is indicating that there is a Mobile tower issue in the area which our team are addressing. We're yet to be provided a concrete ETR at this stage.

Can I clarify how you're accessing your OptusNet email? Was this connected to possibly a 4G Home internet modem? If so, this will explain why it's not working in the area.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

0 Kudos
TSSAL
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi thank u , cant use my email anywhere especially on optus webmail site ill wait until repairs are done in my area thank you.
0 Kudos
Steven_YC

@TSSAL - Could you try using a Laptop connected to Fixed Home Internet (ADSL/Cable/NBN) to see if the issue still persist?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

0 Kudos
TSSAL
New Contributor
New Contributor

HI still the same my work area was affected today at 1pm aswell so ill wait until its fixed thank you.
0 Kudos