cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

not receiving emails why?

hi there i have not been receiving my emails since last week, whats going on, if my bill for paying optus doesn't arrive how can i pay for it? i won't be paying any late fees!

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

Re: not receiving emails why?

Optus Webmail is always an option if you are having problems with your own email client.

https://webmail.optusnet.com.au/ 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Neither can I since yesterday afternoon.  Because my account has been closed. Why?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hello, I have had no emails since Fri last.  Internet broadband has been down most of weekend but now Internet is working via new 4G modem.     All browsers working. I can access Optus Webmail and it is same as Outlook 365 ...i.e. no new emails incoming since Friday last.  There seems to be major nbn problems in Box Hill with fixed lines.    So I went and purchased a new 4G wi-fi modem so can now access internet and webmail via mobile (antenna)network. But still webmail shows no new emails in inbox since last Friday.   We had this problem previously with my wife's email.  And she lost all her emails.  After this happened to her  three (3) times we moved her email AWAY from Optus in absolute desperation.  From reading this forum it seems  I have now got to go to an Optus 'shop' .  Is that correct ?   

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Hi Henery,

If you’re still needing a hand, we recommend messaging us via the My Optus App. The team can be reached 24/7 and are ready to assist customers as quickly as possible.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Oh Boy… I finally found my way back to this post.  Just wanted to pay Optus techs heaps kudos. We had a variety of problems. I had upgraded to Windows 10 on a new PC.   My old system used to automatically 'empty' my Optus  webmail mailbox when I downloaded emails to Outlook.  Optus now tell me that option is 'no longer'. Emails remain even after d/l.  So, mailbox was over limit.  Now I have to delete from webmail after I d/l.  Clunky, but at least I know. Plus we had nbn problems. Some genius dug up the cable in Box Hill . Then we had 'nbn' box and Optus modem 'hanging' and required reset. So... after I deleted all the accumulated emails AND they fixed the nbn cable AND we reset the nbn box and the Optus modem ......we were good to go.  Optus techs were patient ( with this old bloke) prompt, called me when they said the would and 'kicked the goal'. Much  respect gentlemen. 

I just wanted to post this ( so it might help someone ) and say "Thanks".  If it were possible I'd sure buy you a beer.  

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

That's wonderful news, Henery. Thank you very much for returning to Yes Crowd to let us know about your experience and the outcome/resolution.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors