Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
awf1884
New Contributor
New Contributor

no uid in nested result from server

Hello!  are we having problems with email server, I cannot delete from trash folder.

hidden

13 Replies
ccritten
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Re: no uid in nested result from server

I also have this problem

0 Kudos
Tuong_YC

Hey @awf1884 and @critten - when was the last time you guys cleared your cookies and caches? Generally speaking old data can take some storage and interrupt email functioning. If you could please clear any unwanted this will help remove interruption as well as update the access.

Should you continue to have issues after this, please send through your service details to our 24/7 Messenger Teams on the Optus App  and we will run some checks 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

0 Kudos
AndS
Super Contributor
Super Contributor

@Tuong_YC There are now a bunch of users reporting email issues. May be an idea to flag this with someone again and escalate that there are multiple reports now.

0 Kudos
ccritten
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

I have just cleared the cache and cookies, and restarted, but am still getting the no mud etc message when I try to look at the mail in my Spam mailbox.

0 Kudos
Aman_YC

Hi @ CCRITTEN - apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused. 

We're aware of an issue impacting Optusnet email webmail.  Our IT teams are aware of this and are working to restore services as soon as possible. We apologise for any inconvenience caused. 

Once again apologies for the hassle. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

0 Kudos
ccritten
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Thanks. It seems to be working fine again now.

0 Kudos
Aman_YC

Thanks for letting us know @ CCRITTEN.

Enjoy your evening and do let us know if we can assist with anything else. 

0 Kudos
JoCutter
New Contributor
New Contributor

I've had this twice before in the last couple of weeks and then it fixed itself within a few hours but I've been unable to use my webmail for 24hours now. Didn't need to do anything last two times but today have Cleared Cache and cookies too but still not working 

0 Kudos
ccritten
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Uh, oh! It's happening again today. Can I receive a notification when the issue has been resolved please?

0 Kudos