Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

no nbn no land line help

i have no nbn and no land line - i have started WFH - and kids are meant to be doing school from home - is this a system issue or a area issue? i have turned off turned on unplugged re plugged trhe works - need assistance asap - 

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Highlighted

Re: no nbn no land line help

Hi @emt000

Please contact Optus directly on 133 937 during these hours.

Hold the line, don't press 1, keep on the line follow the prompts and you'll reach the team who can action this for you.

If you don't want to call, you can message our Social Media Team via  Facebook or Twitter they have a point of escalation for the following urgent enquiries:

-No Broadband connectivity (no access to the internet) 

-No Mobile connectivity (can't make or receive calls)

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hey thanks
I have called Thursday Friday Saturday
Held on the line didn’t press anything at all waited 90 min each time and then get told they can’t take my call and then it ends
I know it’s busy I know the call centre is under pressure
I just need internet
Can I go to an Optus store and get some sort of wifi that’s not nbn ?
0 Kudos
Highlighted

You could look at getting a Wireless Broadband service however this would be an additional service. If you've been unable to get assistance over the phone then it would be best to message our Social Media team.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Even on the my Optus chat I was told it would be 24 hours and some one would be in contact well it’s been 24 hours and still no contact
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Any kid can be literate if their mom and or dad (preferably both) spend time reading to and with them. Parental investment in education is the best indicator for academic success. The kid could go to the best school in the best county, if the parent(s) aren't involved things (generally) don't work.

https://www.writemyessayfast.ca

0 Kudos