Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

Re: Optus perks are now only for mobile users

Yes they do reply it can just take some time. 

It's going to be a pretty vanilla response though so don't get your hopes up. The people you're speaking to (phone, live chat, on here) don't make the decisions they simply pass on information. That said, the mods on here are quite good at making sure your feedback is heard, you can't really blame them for what happens from then...

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I do not represent Optus. The views, opinions and advice expressed in my posts are my own
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

I saw another customer asking the same question and optus replied to their feed, maybe because so many customers had added their opinion about going to Telstra?. They are saying its a tech issue and that they are working with hoyts to fix it.

Convenient it went down just at the start of school holidays.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Optus Perks - Cannot Log In

I have been using Optus Perks to book discounted Hoyts movie tickets for more than a year now, however since the last few days I have experienced difficulties with logging in to the optusperks.com.au website. When I login with my details it doesn't log me in but takes me to the login screen again, this just creates a loop which seems to be the case even with trying to log in through multiple desktops/laptops and OSs. Also, the when I try to log in to the perks with the My Optus App, I am getting a message "Sorry about this, you can't access Perks right now. Please try again later". I have been trying for over 3 days, but the issue hasn't been fixed. Could someone from the Optus team please have a look at this?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Optus perks not working

Every time I click Optus perks, its shopwing that ÿou can't access Perks right now. Please try again late". Can anyone help to resolve that?

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hi guys, hopefully I can clear everything up here. Optus Perks and Movies for Less are definitely available to all customers, we currently have an issue with the desktop site though. It's being looked into as a priority. I'd suggest checking periodically if you don't have an Optus mobile and access to the My Optus app. My apologies for the inconvenience 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Optus Perks - Cannot Log In

Hi @RP85, we're aware of the problem with the Perks desktop site, it's being looked into as a priority. The app has been fixed up so you should be able to purchase there. This was recently resolved, so please try again now. Apologies for the inconvenience caused 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: movie tickets

Hi everyone, sorry for the frustration and inconvenience here. Unfortunately the issue is still being worked on. This is an error, it’s not a policy change. Thank you for your patience while we are working on a fix.

As Tris mentioned above, those customers who are able to use the My Optus App should now be able to access this way. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: movie tickets

Is there an ETA on the desktop sight?

I have Optus broadbank but not a mobile number so I cant register on the app and trying to book a movie for tonight...

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi @Tris,

I checked my app just now, it still states the same message that the Perks aren't unavailable at the momnet, please try again later. Could you please look into this?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Blog Author

Hey guys, we've since been advised that there are some customers still experiencing issues accessing the desktop version of the Perks page. 

The in-app version of Perks should be working. If you're logged in to the My Optus application, you'll be direct straight to the Hoyts website.

The discount will be automatically applied upon checkout. 

For anyone still having trouble, we do have the ability to send out digital vouchers. If you're interested, please send us a PM with your details → http://yesopt.us/pmdan

We'll need your full name, DOB and account number. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos