New Contributor
New Contributor

movie ticket booking

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Highlighted
Blog Author

Re: movie ticket booking

G'day @chrisbplee, did you mean to perform a search rather than creating a new topic?

If you do have any questions relating to Perks or booking a discounted movie ticket, I'm happy to help.

Let us know 😄 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Thanks Dan for ur response. I tried to book the Hoyts movie ticket using Optus perks, however I have been directed to Optus Perks website every time I clicked on “book now” under movies section. Can u pls let me know step by step directing me to get to the movie ticket booking page? Thanks!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Blog Author

Ah, no problem!

Personally, I access my perks offers via the My Optus application.

How to book discount Perks Hoyts movie tickets via the My Optus application. 

1. Open your My Optus application
  2. The first screen you're presented with is the for you screen
  3. Underneath the Perks header, scroll through the carousel until you come across, "Discount Movie Tickets."
  4. Click on the link and you'll be directed straight to the discount ticket landing page
  5. Click, "book now." 
  6. You'll be directed to the Hoyts booking page 
  7. Select your movie and session time and you'll be presented with Optus Perks pricing. 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi Dan, I tried to login using My Optus app but it seems like I’m having trouble assessing it with the message ‘we are unable to display your services via our app, pls login to our website to view your services’. Can you pls try to use the website and let me know if it works at ur end. I had a few friends trying to access through the web and none of them seems able to access to Hoyts booking page.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Blog Author

Ah, that's frustrating.

I've given a shot myself and there's a couple of ways. Now, I'd first suggest clearing your cookies/cache. If you'd rather not, open up an Incognito window in your Chrome browser.

1) Head to https://www.optusperks.com.au/

2) Login using your Yes Crowd/My account credentials. We use single sign on, so that should all be linked up

3) Again, you'll need to click on, "discounted movie tickets" - that'll take you to the Book Now page

4) Once you're on the Hoyts booking page and you select the cinema/session time, you'll be presented with Perks pricing

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi Dan,

I have waited for sometimes and followed the exact steps that you have recommend to try the website again. I found that the problem remains and I think Optus should fix the problem instead of making the website to be more complicated with a few further steps and requirement. I wonder how many optus's members out there facing the same problem and I feel like this benefit has been taken from optus's customers.

Can you please try again and let me know if you are facing the same problem? Would you be able to get to the Hoyts ticket booking page? Please let me know and much appreciate your help.

Regards. 

0 Kudos