Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
SV14
New Contributor
New Contributor

is My-account working?

This is what I see after trying to login into Myaccount. it is "retrieving data" and then that's it:

I need to update something and the app is redirecting me to my-account...

Any help?

SV14_0-1616105869433.png

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Tuong_YC

Re: is My-account working?

Good morning @SV14, that's a little odd. Have you tried clearing any unwanted cookies and caches from your history? If you could give that a shot, that would be much appreciated. Doing so, will clear any interruptions to your website access.

In regards to the Optus App as well, there was an update introduced a couple months back. If you could please make sure that you have the newer version downloaded as well as make sure that your handset's software is up to date, that would be much appreciated.

Generally speaking, the newer version of the Optus App is more compatible with the latest i0s/ android system.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

SV14
New Contributor
New Contributor

I am chatting with the support right now.  it must be something wrong with my profile as I have the issue on 3 devices. a laptop on Edge and Chrome. another laptop on chrome and on my mobile....

0 Kudos
Tuong_YC

Ah! If you needed a hand with anything else once you're done with the chatting with our Support teams - please don't hesitate to reach out again.

Just in case, I have attached some more information on My Account which will guide you through the features

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

Top Contributors