Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
beadedegg
New Contributor
New Contributor

how to pay my account on my computer

OK - Again. How do I get the geniuses at Optus to send my bill to my computer and not to my phone?

Surely that can't be too difficult as I have paid that way since time immemorial and not until the supposed easier way to pay came in I cannot do anything. I just get the round around with apps and other things I have no idea how to use. Please help!!!

0 Kudos
2 Replies
petergdownload
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

Re: how to pay my account on my computer

What do you mean "to your phone". By SMS?
Are you wanting an email PDF of the bill?
You can log into your account any time (By App or PC) and view and pay bills
But I'd suggest you just set up a direct debit (save 40c a month) and pay the bill automatically.

Kartika

Re: how to pay my account on my computer

3937Hi @Breadedegg, it seems like your bills are set to be send as an sms to you. Please contact our billing team either via the → messaging service or by calling them on  131344 - Mon - Fri: 8am - 8pm Sat: 9am - 5pm AEST to change to email billing and guide you through with your Optus app / My Account online. Please refer to our My Account →  Help & Support page for more information. 

Kartika__________________________________________________________________________
I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos