cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

how can i link a new service to an existing one when i have no details other than my account number?

Hi all,

I want to link my new optus internet service with my existing mobile service but I have no way of getting the details to do so.

When I attempt to link my service through the my optus page for my mobile account it asks me for a number or details which I simply don't have on any paper work (what a ridiculous system BTW).

I have been in-store and they simply tell me to go online and it'll be easy.
I know Optus are a little behind the times (My telstra accounts have been linked for the last 4 years at least) but can someone please help me with this?

I spent 4-5 hours on the phone to optus when they sent me the wrong modem and am trying to avoid such a waste of my life again.

Thanks in advance,

James

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Re: how can i link a new service to an existing one when i have no details other than my account ...

Hey @jameshall we can sort this out for you no worries! When you get a chance, get in touch with Live Chat Billing and they'll be able to get it sorted out in a heartbeat 🙂

0 Kudos