Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

getting an error message when trying to change my internet plan

hi all i am trying to change my internet plan to the $80 plan from the my entertanment plan but i can.t seem to do it online as when i get to the last part of the website to comfrm the change i get this error message saying

Error Message:Cannot insert the value NULL into column 'boltonType', table 'ExactTarget668.C6201477.EPL Opt Ins'; column does not allow nulls. INSERT fails. The statement has been terminated.

Description:An unexpected error occurred during the execution of the page.
0 Kudos
5 Replies
Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Re: getting an error message when trying to change my internet plan

Hey @chris97! If you're unable to process the request online, please send us a private message with your account number, full name and date of birth, as we'll happily assist with requesting the rate plan change for you 🙂 Alternatively, our Live Chat team can be reached here

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Hmmm ... same with trying to change a post paid mobile plan. Seems there is some faulty backend programming happening?

Error message: 

An unexpected error has occurred!
Error Message: Input string was not in a correct format.
Description: An unexpected error occurred during the execution of the page.
line 0, column 0
Exception Info:
Failed to convert parameter value from a String to a Int32.
System.FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format.
Source: mscorlib

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Blog Author

Hmm @slbm, we've recently migrated a large batch of post-paid mobile services from our old legacy service/billing platform to a new modernised service platform. I wonder if there's an issue performing upgrades via self-serve for those services that have been migrated to our new platform. I know its basic trouble shooting but have you tried again after clearing your web browsers cookies/cache? If you're still having issues, our live chat team can definitely help out with this sort of enquiry → http://yesopt.us/chat. Let us know how you go.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Thanks Dan, I did end up just calling - thanks ☺️ 

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Thanks for the update @slbm. Please do let us know if you need a hand with anything else. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos