Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

forgotten webmail password

I need to reset password to my subsidiary webmail account. Not sure how to do it

0 Kudos
10 Replies
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: forgotten password

Hi witanet,

Please see: Internet & Email - Username & Password Help

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: forgotten webmail password

Forget my passw
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Hi Cindytwo,

Please click on the help and support link in my original response to this thread 🙂 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

need to log on to my webmail
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Blog Author

We have a great article up on the forum. How to change your Optus email password. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

no i have not got a valid temp password to sing in and no person has contacted me for 24 hrs about what they did to my emails, yesterday i was told it was deacttivated was told it would be reactivated tried the temp password and did not work told to try again and done so a few times no luck my pc started up and 2 new emails come through not ones i am waiting on
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

not solved
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Hey there Robbo98,

I'm afraid we're unable to reactivate customer email addresses on this public forum as we don't have access to accounts.

You will need to contact Optus directly for assistance. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

NO IT SAYS MY ACCOUNT NUMBER STARTS WITH hidden AND HAVE TO CONTACT OPTUS
0 Kudos