Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Phatjoe
New Contributor
New Contributor

extremely poor service

had a problem with what you would think is a simple number share with my watch for over a month in total over 24 hours spent on the phone with promises i would get call backs and nothing still. paying for a service that doesn't work. they tell me there's a problem with my (my Optus account) but they fix nothing. 

0 Kudos
3 Replies
AndrewC1
Super Contributor
Super Contributor

Re: extremely poor service

@PhatjoeStandard response based on my experience. Deny deny call back call back, but all you get is crickets.

I suggest making a formal complaint via the optus web site.  Make sure you put dates, times and details in the complaint along with what you want optus to do about the issue (fix, reimburse you for time or plan costs or replace the equipment etc).

0 Kudos
Tina_YC

Hi @Phatjoe, thanks for getting in touch with us. We're really sorry to hear about your frustrating experience. This is certainly not the level of service we strive to achieve.

Please note that we’re unable to look into account details on Yes Crowd. If you’re still needing a hand, we recommend messaging us via the My Optus app: https://app.optus.com.au/msg-us?tags=OCAYCMSG. Our Messaging team is available 24/7 and are ready to assist customers as quickly as possible. If for some reason you’re unable to use the My Optus app, please send a private message to the official Optus Facebook or Twitter page for further assistance.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

0 Kudos
AndrewC1
Super Contributor
Super Contributor

@PhatjoeStandard response if it is too hard......

0 Kudos