cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
mygroodle
New Contributor
New Contributor

excellent Equifax credit status = rejection of an order ?

Hi, i recently order a $15 data sim on a 12 month plan with first 3 month free via the optus app.

only when i called 2 days later that i was told the order got rejected due to credit status issues, and i was advised to contact Equifax.

After 20 minutes, i successfully obtained my excellent credit reports with absolutely no problems whatsoever. but when i called optus back, i was simply told, there is nothing they can do. and i was told to go into a store and do it, but the problem is the offer is app only, i have already checked with local store.

It seems like there is a black box or some sort of sorting hat in the optus headquarter, orders go in and out with outcomes without reason or explanations.

i have been with optus for so many years, have had multiple services, and this was the first time for me. just wondering if optus actually don't want my business, and asking me to leave.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Kristy_YC

Re: excellent Equifax credit status = rejection of an order ?

@mygroodle

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We can certainly see where you are coming from. 

Just so you know, we truly appreciate you as our loyal customer and it was never our intention to leave you feeling this way.

In this case, are you able to send us message on either Facebook or Twitter. We'd like to provide you with some further assistance regarding this matter. 

0 Kudos
mygroodle
New Contributor
New Contributor

i have just sent a twitter message, hopefully, this can be resolved before EOFY

0 Kudos
Kristy_YC

@mygroodle

Great. Thanks for the effort. One of our Social Media Experts will pick up your enquiry as soon as possible to provide you with some further assistance. 

0 Kudos