Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Elbee
New Contributor
New Contributor

confused about being billed for whole month when I just joined

I just signed up for a mobile account - why am I going to be billed for the full month when the bill comes only two weeks after I started with Optus? 

0 Kudos
3 Replies
petergdownload
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

Re: confused about being billed for whole month when I just joined

Like rent, Optus bills first and last month upfront. This is good as if for some reason you don't pay a bill then instead of Optus having to cut you off immediately you have at least a month of paid for connectivity. Note that you won't be over billed - when/if you leave Optus you'll be re credited any amount you have paid for but not yet used.
Elbee
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi Peter,

Many thanks for your reply - that put my mind at ease! Have a great evening.

best, Elbee

Kartika

Hi @Elbee, if you need any further clarification in regards to your first bill then please refer to this billing → support page for more info. 

Kartika__________________________________________________________________________
I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors