cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question

Yes Crowd will close and be redirected to Help & Support on the 1st November 2021. Thank you to every member who has made this community such a helpful and supportive place for customers and staff to interact to help serve along with improve our products and services. You will be missed.

sambo1
New Contributor
New Contributor

changing email password

how do i change my email password on my account. I go to settings and there is no tab for changing email passwords.

0 Kudos
5 Replies
markdennis
Super Contributor
Super Contributor

Re: changing email password

make sure you are clicking the correct service number for change email password

usually email settings is attached the your mobile broadband service or cable ( oir any interet service excep mobile phone)

0 Kudos
sambo1
New Contributor
New Contributor

Sorry. no go on this one. I only have 1 service and thats for my prepaid mobile broadband and there is no tab to change my temp password for my email. Even the optus tech guy over the phone couldnt find it and he just hung up and left me hanging. 

0 Kudos
Frog1
New Contributor
New Contributor

That's about right the optus app doesn't work on my phone. It's a waste of time.

0 Kudos
sambo1
New Contributor
New Contributor

I GET MORE SENSE OUT OF MY CAT THAN I DO OUT OF OPTUS TECH SUPPORT.

0 Kudos
Pete
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Hey sambo1, let me check this out for you. Confirming your OptusNet email address is linked to your Pre Paid Mobile Broadband account? 

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

0 Kudos