cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question

Yes Crowd will close and be redirected to Help & Support on the 1st November 2021. Thank you to every member who has made this community such a helpful and supportive place for customers and staff to interact to help serve along with improve our products and services. You will be missed.

Tejas21
New Contributor
New Contributor

can't log onto my account

so i'm having major issues with my account.

when i log in i get the attached screenshot

Screen Shot 2017-11-06 at 4.41.32 pm.png

it's been doing this since i added a fetch mini to my account last week.

before you ask:

I have cleared cookies. I have tried it on Chrome and Safari on a mac. I have tried it on Edge and Chrome on windows and Chromium on Linux.

I was due to reformat the mac, which i did, but the issue still remains. i am 100% it is not my hardware.

i have done 3 password resets, your chat staff have done about the same. i have a job logged (ref dn-1711-sey) and still noting. if this post gets no traction i'm cancelling my iphone X order and going to the TIO

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Pete
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Re: can't log onto my account

Hey Tejas21, this isn't what we like to hear. If you're still needing a hand with this, please PM us through your full name, d/o/b, telephone number and My Account email address as we'll be able to look into this further. 

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

0 Kudos