Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

broadband transaction details report on your web site

The broadband transaction detail report on your web site is unacceptable.  The page is difficult to interpret,  limited to 60 transactions, has no running sub-total of data usage, cannot be imported into spreadsheet software so I could fix it myself because it is not in a standard table column layout. It makes me want to vomit.  Optus I can not be recommended  you until you give me an easy way to audit data usage  like any other typical ISP data report. Stop making bad web pages like this.  It has been like this for years when are you going to fix it. This is not the first time I have complained about it.

optus trans details- AWFUL.png

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted

Re: broadband transaction details report on your web site

Thanks for taking the time to provide the feedback RaceQuest, we've passed it on to our Web Team to review as they look up updates for My Account.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: broadband transaction details report on your web site

still the same useless layout

0 Kudos