Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

app not working & no services linked to account

when i ordered online the mobile broadband i only put in my drivers licence number and address i got the modem and also got a text on my phone sayings the sim card that comes with the modem is activated within 4 hours of delivery once i got home form picking it up it works all fine nothing wrong i get the optus app and try to log in with email and password once i do it says this

sorry about this were unable to display your services via our app please log in to our website to view your services i did message a optus tech on the website and he said to uninstall the app and reinstall it didn't do anything i have the same problem still

as i was told by the app to refer to my account on the website to view my services it says on the website that i have no services linked i am a bit unsure as to why it is doing it i cant see any usage any details about the plan i had selected $68 for 500gb p/month i cant recall ever having to put any bank card details in?

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: app not working & no services linked to account

Hey there killakami1,

Just a heads up that we don't have visibility of or access to customer accounts here on our public forum.

Hopefully this help and support page helps: Add / Remove Services in My Account

If you still need assistance, please contact Optus directly. 

If you have a social media account, please send a PM to Optus on Facebook or a DM on Twitter with the details.
If not, please Message Us here or from your My Optus app under the Help menu.  

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: app not working & no services linked to account

I need help in logging in to my Optus app. I have reset my password on my end and tried logging in but it states no service is linked to my account. No information showing at all. What can I do. Your customer Phone support is unavailable.
0 Kudos