Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Bryn-Po
New Contributor
New Contributor

adding an account to my account

I would like to add my Optus account ***** for my service Optus Phone - *****and Optus Broadband - xxxxxx and TV -Fetch to my existing Optus account ***** so that I can login and set up a direct debit and switch to paperless bills.

I would also like to add my wife's email address (xxxxxx@live .com) so that she receives the emails for bill payments

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Aron_YC

Re: adding an account to my account

Hi Bryn-Po

We'd recommend that you don't post any personal details on a public forum, these should always remain private and secure. Your post has been edited to remove these.

We aren't able to set up My Account via the forum, however if you send our Social Media team a message on Facebook or Twitter. You can also message our online support team via the My Optus App.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

Top Contributors