Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
katie_tava1
New Contributor
New Contributor

accessing old emails

Hi, on my dashboard for emails I can only see as far back at 31/7/20. I would like to access older emails and need to know how to get to view them.

Can anyone help?

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Serena_YC

Re: accessing old emails

Hi @katie_tava1

Just to confirm, what email client are you using with your OptusNet email address? Are you also able to confirm the device it's being used on? It would be worth taking a look at the advanced mail server settings on both your computer and phone and untick "remove from server after a certain period of time" as this would indicate that you may have accidentally set a a timer. 

We would also recommend logging into your email via webmail → https://webmail.optusnet.com.au/ to have a look if you are able to access emails older than 31/07/2020.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

0 Kudos