Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

When I login to my optus account I get the message "No accounts found for current customer"

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Highlighted

Re: When I login to my optus account I get the message "No accounts found for current customer"

Sorry to hear about your My Account issue @ianckeenan1. It seems your account is not linked or setup correctly online. You are best to speak with our billing team either via the  → messaging service or by calling them on  133937 - Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm AEST to assist you further.

Kartika__________________________________________________________________________
I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: When I login to my optus account I get the message "No accounts found for current customer&

I have spent several hours talking to very courteous Optus staff who have tried a number of things.   This is a new problem.  For many years I have been able to access "MY ACCOUNT" from the drop down menu on the Dashboard after I've logged on - Optus screen. Since last last week I am unable to do this.  The last person I spoke to (Ref 770199715) could not resolve the problem and has referred it further up the chain.  From searching on the net I understand this is not an isolated problem.

PLEASE cane somebody contact me and tell me what is going on.

Regards

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: When I login to my optus account I get the message "No accounts found for current customer&

Hi @aapollit2, sorry to hear about your My Account issue. We don`t have access to customer`s account on this public forum. Here is our → My Account Help & Support page if it helps.

If the issue continues then please send a PM to Optus on Facebook or a DM on Twitter  with the details for further assistance mentioning you’re unable to use the My Optus app / My Account.

Kartika__________________________________________________________________________
I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

You may not have noticed but you have to get into My Accounts to do this.  Over the past 3 or so weeks I have I have been asking for somebody (anybody) from Optus IT to contact me.  The Optus Facebook team have been very responsive but they cannot help me and have passed my request to IT several times.  I believe this is a System fault and not a service issue.  I am able to access My Profile page and  change details there.  "No accounts for current customer" is very annoying.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Thank you for your suggestion. I've been to the Support Answers pages several times. It seems that one has to access "My Account" page to contact anybody who could possibly help at Optus. This is very frustrating. After nearly 4 weeks I have absolutely got nowhere. PLEASE ask somebody just to email me. Thanks and regards
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

I have the same issue!  If I try and go to the "Message us" link, it asks me to login to my account - which is my problem in the first place!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

I also have same issue, I could not setup my direct debit or check bills / current usages etc. . Bit strange, under Profile->Services->YourServices is showing my mobile and account number.

0 Kudos