Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

What Is Happening With My SIM Only Order

Hi there,

I ordered a SIM only plan, $40 per month for 15GB (with 25% discount, making the plan $30 per month). I placed the order online on 11 December, 2017 and received an order number back straight away via email. However, that is the last I have heard. It is now 5 days later and still nothing further about my order. I have placed online orders in the past with Optus and received very quick replies and the product in the post all within 3 days.

I have contacted Optus by phone and they said 'yes' they can see the order but it is just sitting there waiting for dispatch. When I rang again they said it would be sent out that night. That was 2 days ago and it wasn't sent. When I called again, the operator said it's still sitting there.

Has anyone any ideas what's going on...anyone experienced this lately.

Thanks

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Re: What Is Happening With My SIM Only Order

Sorry for the delay with your order, it certainly sounds like it should be with you by now. If you send through a private message with your order number, full name and DOB, I'l follow up on this for you.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Hi there,

I emailed you privately and you informed that yes my order had been received but there was a hold up.

More days have now passed and I still have not received my online order. I have received so much conflicting information when I have called Optus each day...that the SIM card is in the warehouse ready for despatch, then that the order is yet to receive a SIM card, then a text saying it is being delivered tomorrow (tomorrow came and went and it was not delivered), then that the order cannot be found. Then I went into the Optus shop today and the sales girl rang Optus herself and she was guaranteed it would be despatched today and told me to look up Startrack. But the SIM delievery is not registered with Startrack, so there is nothing for me to see there.

I'm really wondering if this SIM is really going to come at all.

Please help.

Kind regards

Sujon

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Blog Author

Hi @Sujon, I've sent you a private message with some further details. We're happy to continue chatting with you there. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy