Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
JakeMallie
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Webmail

Webmail has been very slow all day and I now can not log on to my webmail account.  It states my logon failed and has also gone into secure mode which requires me to enter the security code displayed below the login. 

Is there a problem with webmail again? 

0 Kudos
6 Replies
DEANJA
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Webmail

Same here, happened exactly the same sevreal weeks ago, and NO explanation given when corrected what had happened.
The Regal Beagle
0 Kudos
Kartika

Hi @JakeMallie, apologies for any inconvenience caused to the issues with your webmail. We're aware of an issue impacting the webmail services (REF#22859280) at the moment. Our Tech teams are working to restore services as soon as possible. We appreciate your patience in the meantime.

Kartika__________________________________________________________________________
I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Kartika

Hi @DEANJA, we're aware of an issue impacting the webmail services (REF#22859280) at the moment. Our Tech teams are working to restore services as soon as possible.  Apologies for any inconvenience caused and we appreciate your patience in the meantime.

Kartika__________________________________________________________________________
I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
JakeMallie
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Hi Kartika,

I have been able to log into Webmail but it's still incredibly slow.  So slow in fact that it has timed out several times when I've tried to open a Folder.

0 Kudos
Kartika

Thanks for getting back to us @JakeMallie. We have deployed some fixes and many customers have come back advising it is working now. Can you double check to confirm it`s working at your end.

0 Kudos
JakeMallie
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Hi Kartika,

Webmail was working reasonably well and then slowed again yesterday.  So far today it is very slow. 

I've also noticed an increasing number of spam emails in my Inbox which is frustrating. I'm deleting around 50 junk emails a day. Sometimes I get an error message at the top of the screen saying the action of deleting/moving to Trash can't be completed.  I rarely have emails directed to the Spam folder automatically now.