Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Sprog
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Webmail

When trying to log into webmail. I just get messages wrong password or wrong E mail address. I have the correct information but I cannot access my E- mail on any device. I would read the replies if I could access my E-Mail

5 Replies
DEANJA
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Webmail

Same here, and the same happened several weeks ago, yet when it was fixed we got no explanation as to what happened. Ver6y annoying.
The Regal Beagle
Sprog
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Thanks.

It is good to know I am not alone. This morning Webmail worked then it did not. I think it is an Optus problem and not a bad dude. Semi happy now Thanks again for your reply. Regards Sprog.

Sprog
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Thanks forgot to

0 Kudos
DEANJA
Contributor
Contributor

3.26pm EST time NSW finally got about 6 emails through, and sending working. Given this is a regular occurrence of late, would be great if Optus arranged for their "Outages" site to carry information when email is out, and give an explanation as to exactly why.
I have several friends who changed passwords and various settings and now have a complete mess.
The Regal Beagle
The Regal Beagle
Sprog
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Same here. Told a lot of people that My email is not working and gave them another E-Mail to contact me. I think I will not tell them Webmail is working again just in case Webmail stops working again
Regards Sprog