Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
bearepark
New Contributor
New Contributor

Webmail

My email sometimes does not send. Will reinstall it fix this problem. If so, how do I do it?

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Jack_YC

Re: Webmail

Hi there @bearepark, thanks for reaching out. The first thing I recommend is running through the steps in our Webmail Troubleshooting guide to see if this resolves the issue you're experiencing. 

If you're using an email client such as Outlook, I suggest checking our Email Application Settings guide to ensure you have everything set up correctly. 

If you continue to experience any difficulties after tying those steps, please send our Technical team a message via the My Optus App or our Messaging page. They'll be able to assist further from there.  

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

0 Kudos