cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Webmail can’t login

I can’t login into webmail Optus.
Says another device is Logged into My account

Need help to login into
9 Replies
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Webmail can’t login

Still the same as last night here, our email is non accessible. Can't work without access. Been the same on and off for weeks. Not very happy, and NO explanations as to what the problem actually is.
The Regal Beagle
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Have been on message with Optus this morning. They haven’t been able to fix it. All they have said is that they have noticed more of the same from other customers. No solutions though
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

I am having the same issue - no timeline on when this will be fixed. Can't log in my email account on web mail or any device - says logged in on another device
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

3.26pm EST time NSW finally got about 6 emails through, and sending working. Given this is a regular occurrence of late, would be great if Optus arranged for their "Outages" site to carry information when email is out, and give an explanation as to exactly why.
I have several friends who changed passwords and various settings and now have a complete mess.
The Regal Beagle
0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hi @PeterCh78, apologies for any inconvenience caused to the issues with your webmail. We're aware of an issue impacting the webmail services (REF#22859280) at the moment. Our Tech teams are working to restore services as soon as possible. We appreciate your patience in the meantime.

Kartika__________________________________________________________________________
I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Mine started to work again.

Had to reset password.

No explanation. Very frustrating
0 Kudos
Highlighted

Sorry for the inconvenience, @KN-20. We are already aware of the issue with Webmail (REF#22859280) affecting many customers at the moment. Our Support team are definitely working on this as we speak. Unfortunately, there is no time frame for resolution at the moment. Apologies for the inconvenience and we appreciate your patience.

Kartika__________________________________________________________________________
I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hi @DEANJA, we have deployed some fixes and many customers have come back advising it is working now. Can you double check to confirm it`s working at your end.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Yes, but very slow, and repeat emails from days and days ago coming through.
Would be a service to Optus customers to explain why this keeps happening. Please
The Regal Beagle
0 Kudos