Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Hourigan
New Contributor
New Contributor

Up Dated Password Your site won,t accept it

optus will not accept my password, fed up it has been two weeks trying to open my account?

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Jono_YC

Re: Up Dated Password Your site won,t accept it

Hi @Hourigan it's not great to hear that you're experiencing issues with My Account.

To ensure your app is working as it should, we recommend:

- making sure its updated to the latest software version in the App/Google Play store

- uninstalling and then re-installing the app altogether.

If issues still persist after this, it’s best to then clear the App cache. To do this:

For Android : Perform clear cache and clear all data under Apps Manager. Then uninstall and reinstall the My Optus App.

For iPhone : In the iPhone notepad type spring://clear and then click on that link, then uninstall the app, restart the phone and then reinstall My Optus app.

This should hopefully get you up and running also giving you full access to all the My Optus App features.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.