cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Re: Unable to log directly into Optus Webmail Portal (16 Jul 2020)

Anybody got a solution from Optus yet. My account still stuffed for last 2 days.

Need it for business. Very frustrating.
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

3.26pm EST time NSW Thursday 30th July finally got about 6 emails through, and sending working. Given this is a regular occurrence of late, would be great if Optus arranged for their "Outages" site to carry information when email is out, and give an explanation as to exactly why.
I have several friends who changed passwords and various settings and now have a complete mess.
The Regal Beagle
0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hi @PeterCh78, we have deployed some fixes and many customers have come back advising it is working now. Can you double check to confirm it`s working at your end.

Kartika__________________________________________________________________________
I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

It appears to be working at the moment. Thank you
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

although I can log into webmail, there are still many issues with webmail. Still can't sync with Outlook. Still has issues with the way some emails are displaying. Sometimes it takes a long time to open emails or delete them.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Yes it's now slow as, and I've been getting repeat emails from days and days ago.
Would be nice if Optus showed some respect to their customers and explained exactly why this has been happening regulalrly of late.
The Regal Beagle
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

As of yesterday 20/10/2020 the gupta code is not shown on the webmail login page. As a result it is impossible to logn

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hi @Zapped, our technical teams are aware of this issue impacting the webmail login and are working to resolve this as soon as possible. Apologies for any inconvenience this has caused. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

...Still not working
0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hi @Zapped, our technical teams are still following up this issue and aim to have this resolved as soon as possible. 

0 Kudos
Top Contributors